AGM and Republic Day Planning (Tele-Conference)
Date/Time: Dec 3, 2017 8:30 – 9:30pm
Attendees: Anup Ji, Usha ji, Manisha ji, Rashmi, Bhupendra ji, and Mukesh ji
Manisha ji conducted the meeting with all attendees.
* Finalized AGM/Republic Day Program details
· Date : Sun Jan 28th 2018
· Venue:Shagun Indian Restaurant, (222 E Main St , Collegeville, PA 19426)
· Program details/timings (12:00 – 4:00 pm)
- 12:00 – 1:00 Socializing and Flag ceremony
- 1:00 - 1:30 Lunch
- 2:30 - 3:30 AGM Meeting
· Usha & Mukesh ji will talk to Shagun to confirm that the total price of hall, food and gratuity not to exceed $1150.
· Menu will be decided later with Shagun.
· Ticket Prices: $15.00 (adult – 13 and above), $10.00 (age 5 – 13), under 5 free
· Flyer: Rashmi will create the Flyer for the program
· Cultural Program: Manisha and Indira Ji will plan and decide
· Manisha ji will bring flag pole, stand and rose petals.
· Atul ji will prepare for flag ceremony
· Mr. Narendra Garg will unfurl the flag
· It was discussed that all EC member election should be held in 2019 but BOT will have to decide and confirm that.
· Dr. Gupta should continue as BOT member for another 3 years.
· Mr. Yogesh Thakur has resigned from BOT membership. Mukesh Parmar will be nominated to replace Mr. Thakur.
· Election committee (if required) will consist of:
· Mr. Krishna Agarwal
· Mr. Santhosh Katiyar
· Mr. Srinath Pedi
· Anup ji suggested to create 5 committees to coordinate various tasks as stated in by-laws.
· Anup ji suggested that BOT members should meet 3 times in a year.
· EC monthly meeting (tele conference) will be held on second Sunday of every month.
As per this next meeting will be on Dec 10 (to be decided for this month).