top of page

Officers Bearers Potluck before AGM 2017

Event date: 1/8/17

Event Location: Anup Chaudry's House

1) Follow up after Diwali program. - Fixed Dates for our events not possible due to external dependency. All agreed to book 2 dates for our events going forward - Bhupen provided the financial details. - Bhupen to provide the $200 deposited check from the bank statement to Manishaji so that she can close the rental matter with the temple. 2) Upcoming AGM and Republic day event - Venue: Church - Ticket Price: 12 (adult), 10 (child) - Food: Srinathji - Insurance letter: (Srinath ji) - Flier: Bhupendra to make and send the email ( - Cultural: Manisha ji/Usha ji/Indira ji - Payment: Talk with Paypal Bhupendra - Get helper ladies for serving/cleaning up - Manishaji - Invitation: By Evite - Time: 12-4 PM, lunch: 1 PM - Compiling of Member’s and non-members groups in the outlook account: Arvind Srivastava. - Flag pool, UPAGP banner, mic / speaker: Srinathji to co-ordinate with Ajay. 3) Upcoming Holi Event: - Holi Date: April 22nd or 29th (Manisha ji to confirm/book the dates with the temple) - Sponsorship committee for Holi Event: This group should start reaching out to people for sponsorship. Anupji suggested that we discuss this item in the AGM meeting 4) Other Ideas/things - Should have frequent gatherings (suggested by Anup ji) - Follow up necessary for monitoring - 4 Times a year meet (suggested by Manisha ji). - Get the new members in the meeting too(suggested by Ila). - Feb 5th to be next meeting at Ila's house at 12PM. Apart from the current group also invite Richa, Mukesh Parmar, Atul Arora, Anurag Jain, Rajeev Bajpai - Agenda to be send before the meeting (suggested by Atul) - Bio of the new members should be shared in the meeting (suggested by Atul) - Get helper ladies for cleaning up at our events (suggested by Anup ji) - List of committee mebers to be shared with Anup ji - Get list of committees from the previous MOMs. 5) President Resignation - Srinath ji will be resigning from the Presidents post. - We need to re-elect a new president in the next AGM meeting.


Recent Posts
bottom of page