Please reload

Recent Posts

UPAGP Potluck Team Meeting - Feb 5, 2017

February 7, 2017

Date: Feb 5, 2017

Meeting Place: Ila & Vishal Awasthi’s home

 

Attendees: Ila & Vishal, Anup & Indra ji, Krishna & Pramila ji, Manisha, Atul, Bhupendra, Rashmi, Anit, Richa, Mukesh Parmar, Usha ji, Anurag, Anand, Rakesh Mohindroo

 

After socialization and lunch (12:00 – 1:00pm), Anup ji conducted the meeting for the agenda distributed in advance.

 

Following points were discussed & decided in the meeting:

 

1) Welcome to new members
    - Rakesh Mohindroo was present in the meeting. 6 members joined in 2016.
    - Bhupendra: New member profile template exists in Outlook folder.
2) TD Bank/Check Transition
    - Signing authority has been transferred to Bhupendra ji (Primary) and Anup ji (Secondary)
3) Mailing List Update
    - Rashmi will follow up with 10 members who volunteered to help in updating the list.
    - Members list to be finalized by March 17.
4) PO Box
    - Anup ji will work with Srinath to finalize the details. Forwarding the PO box mails to Treasurer’s home address was considered.
5) UPAGP Items - will be kept by
    - Manisha Jain - banners
    - Vishal Avashthi - trophies
    - Mukesh Parmar  - Paper products and utensils
6) Preferred List
    - Preferred list of vendors, process details, etc. to be maintained.
    - Trophy – Vishal
    - Catering – Mukesh Parmar, Usha ji
    - Cultural Program, Artists – Manisha Jain
    - Template – Bhupendra
    - Brochure and Article – Rashmi & Bhupendra
    - Evite - Ila
7) Future Team meeting Schedule & Location
    - Will be held on 1st Sunday of every other month.
    - Dates & location for 2017
       * 4/2 – Rashmi Jain, 6/4 – Manisha Jain, 8/6 – Mukesh Parmar
       * 10/1 – Krishna Agarwal, 12/3 – Anurag Jain
8) Dates of upcoming functions
     - Vishal to finalize and provide the updates in next conf call
     - Mukesh Parmar to explore venue for picnic. May be combined with camping trip. More to come on this.
9) Status update on upcoming functions
     - Manisha Jain will be coordinator of the event
     - Holi function date –changed to April 29
     - Venue – most likely Bhartiya Temple but can’t be booked until Feb end
     - Catering, financial, other logistics to be finalized.
     - Draft of Holi Flyer was shared by Rashmi 
     - Finalize everything by March 16. Updates to be provided on conference call.
10) Updates on Strategic Initiatives
     - There are various ideas to explore for membership drive and sponsorship.

     - Umesh ji and Vishal to update the group later.
11) New Items
     - Valentine Party – idea generally welcomed by the group so can be planned for next year.
     - Bus Tour – 1 Day bus tour – good option for socializing and team bonding
     - Chief guest – Vishal needs to finalize. Many names were suggested for possible guests. May call elected officials or officials of Indian Consulate in NY also.
12) Next conference call meeting
     - Second Sunday of every other month
     - Next meeting on March 16
     - Ila to provide conf call bridge details

 

    •  

Please reload

Email

Get Social with us!

 

 

Contact Us :
UPAGP
1508 Evans Rd, Ambler, PA 19002

 

President: Manisha Jain @ 215-620-0010
Vice President: Rashmi Jain @ 610-906-3570
Secretary: Dharm Prasad @ 215-450-0486
Treasurer: Suraj P. Singh @ 267-259-6384