Event date: 1/8/17
Event Location: Anup Chaudry's House
1) Follow up after Diwali program.
- Fixed Dates for our events not possible due to external dependency. All agreed to book 2 dates for our events going forward
- Bhupen provided the financial details.
- Bhupen to provide the $200 deposited check from the bank statement to Manishaji so that she can close the rental matter with the temple.
2) Upcoming AGM and Republic day event
- Venue: Church
- Ticket Price: 12 (adult), 10 (child)
- Food: Srinathji
- Insurance letter: (Srinath ji)
- Flier: Bhupendra to make and send the email (
- Cultural: Manisha ji/Usha ji/Indira ji
- Payment: Talk with Paypal Bhupendra
- Get helper ladies for serving/cleaning up - Manishaji
- Invitation: By Evite
- Time: 12-4 PM, lunch: 1 PM
- Compiling of Member’s and non-members groups in the outlook account: Arvind Srivastava.
- Flag pool, UPAGP banner, mic / speaker: Srinathji to co-ordinate with Ajay.
3) Upcoming Holi Event:
- Holi Date: April 22nd or 29th (Manisha ji to confirm/book the dates with the temple)
- Sponsorship committee for Holi Event: This group should start reaching out to people for sponsorship. Anupji suggested that we discuss this item in the AGM meeting
4) Other Ideas/things
- Should have frequent gatherings (suggested by Anup ji)
- Follow up necessary for monitoring
- 4 Times a year meet (suggested by Manisha ji).
- Get the new members in the meeting too(suggested by Ila).
- Feb 5th to be next meeting at Ila's house at 12PM. Apart from the current group also invite Richa, Mukesh Parmar, Atul Arora, Anurag Jain, Rajeev Bajpai
- Agenda to be send before the meeting (suggested by Atul)
- Bio of the new members should be shared in the meeting (suggested by Atul)
- Get helper ladies for cleaning up at our events (suggested by Anup ji)
- List of committee mebers to be shared with Anup ji
- Get list of committees from the previous MOMs.
5) President Resignation
- Srinath ji will be resigning from the Presidents post.
- We need to re-elect a new president in the next AGM meeting.